A work permit or right to work refers to his or her legal right to work in the United States. US citizens, whether born or naturalized, are always eligible to work in the United States, while foreign nationals may be allowed to work if they have an immigration status that allows them to work. Our experienced Work Authorization Lawyer team stands ready to help guide you through this process, from initial application to final authorization.
Who is Eligible for Work Authorization?
Work authorization in the United States is available to both citizens and foreign nationals under certain conditions. As your chosen Work Authorization Attorney, we clarify that there are specific eligible categories for non-U.S. residents:
- Permanent immigrants or workers are eligible.
- Temporary workers, such as those with H-1B visas, can apply.
- Exchange students and workers participating in specific exchange programs have the right to work.
There are different categories of people who are allowed to work in the US. These include student/exchange workers, temporary workers, and permanent immigrant workers. Thus, the categories of people who are allowed to work in the country include non-citizens, state subjects, US citizens, non-citizens and non-residents with work permits, and lawful permanent residents.
As for non-citizens, non-resident workers who may be allowed to work in the US, here are the specific categories that will be eligible:
- Permanent workers
- Temporary workers
- Exchange students and visitors
Engage a Work Authorization Lawyer for Success
- Comprehensive Review: Our experienced attorneys will perform a thorough review of your case to assess your eligibility.
- Detailed Assistance: Our Law Office of Ghenadie Rusu team will help you collect the necessary evidence and fill out your application forms with precision.
- Expert Guidance: We can assist you with potential interviews, and guide you throughout the process.
Reach out today to our Work Authorization Lawyer team and navigate this complex process with confidence. Let us take the reins and drive you towards the successful accomplishment of your work permit.
Contact the Law Office of Ghenadie Rusu today to receive legal consultation and professional support in your work permit application process in the United States.